The ANNA PAVLOVA Foundation is working for realization of another great idea - creation of the museum of Anna Pavlova in The Hague. We strongly believe that without keeping our past in memory we will not achieve success in the future. In the russian classical ballet traditions it means a lot. Let's protect them together for creating the most brilliant ballet future for our children!
Monument van de ballerina Anna Pavlova. De beeldhouwer kan afkomstig zijn uit Nederland of Rusland. Anna Pavlova museum openen in Nederland.
Anna Pavlova Foundation (hereinafter referred to as the Foundation) begins to raise funds to build a monument to the great Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova in The Hague.
Anna Pavlova (January 31 [February 12] 1881, St. Petersburg, Russian Empire - January 23, 1931, The Hague, The Netherlands) - Russian ballet dancer, prima ballerina of the Mariinsky Theater in 1906-1913, one of the greatest ballerinas of XX century.
The monument is planned to be opened in 2021. If the funds raised by the Foundation are not enough, then all the money collected will be transferred to the municipality of The Hague.
The names of all sponsors regardless of the amount of the donation will be published on the official website of The Foundation
(In the details of payment please indicate "a donation for the monument to Anna Pavlova")
The Anna Pavlova Foundation (hereinafter referred to as the Foundation) starts raising funds to support talented children in the field of ballet.
The Foundation establishes two Anna Pavlova scholarships:
- The scholarship will be paid monthly during the academic year (10 months);
- The scholarship can be divided among several students:
- The amount of the scholarship cannot be less than 150 euros per month.
Awards are given to students who meet the criteria below.
- The scholarship is provided only to a professionally trained classical ballet student of any ballet school and country;
- The age of the student at the time of receiving the scholarship is not less than 13 years:
- The scholarship can be awarded only to the laureate or diploma student of the international ballet competition provided that a representative of the Foundation is present at such a contest;
- The scholarship can be awarded to the student according to the results of Summer Ballet Intensive conducted by the Foundation.
A scholarship can be awarded to one person up to two years in a row.
The names of all sponsors regardless of the amount of the donation will be published on the official website of the Foundation
(In the details of payment please indicate "a donation for the support of talented children")
The Anna Pavlova Foundation constantly provides other initiatives supporting talented children.